Thursday, June 4, 2009

Believe and Manifest etc. NO Excuses!


Okay, Wayne Dyer....what's with the bald head thing?

Never mind you're cool....cooler?

Watched Wayne Dyer on PBS last night called "No Excuses." I am a believer.
How many times in my life have I placed custom-made obstacles in my path so I could defeat my plan BEFORE I even started. Answer: Plenty.

So today, this is my gratitude blog. A way of saying "thank you" to the Universe, God and whatever you call your higher self or highest power. I am thankful to say the least that I know this method works. I come from a place of heavy doubt and low self esteem. This side is WAY better.

The first thing you have to do is decide...rather CHOOSE one thing over another. In this case it may be happiness over depression, best health over ailing health and so on.

I have chosen success....S-U-C-C-E-S-S in all things. The flow of success begins as the natural course of what you decide to change happens in this moment. I was successful at delay, derailment, and other methods of procrastination that add up to zero. Not anymore.

Life has turned around to this new spiritual awareness that finds you exactly where you are today and just by doing, acting asking for what you want to change it happens. The catch...good things come with a price......you must believe with all your heart and soul it's happening to you right now, not tomorrow. Today, in this moment.

"As a man [woman, child] thinketh, so shall he be."

"Ask and you shall receive."

It does not take being creative, being an artist, or anything but sheer will. The belief that you control your destiny.

Step into your future. Know that every second you think about doing something, or not, a feeling surrounds you, it encompasses your belief set and you wallow in it. Good or bad....you are wallowing.

If you think about losing weight, being healthier, doing something you've always dreamed of doing, June 4 2009 is that day you have changed the course of your life from this moment forward.

Thunderbirds are go.

What will you do now?

No comments: