Friday, March 6, 2009

The Daily Show

I LOVE the Daily Show. As much as they are comical, the team actually brings the real news all wrapped up in good-natur'd fun.

It is unbelievable how much crap people have to say about President Obama. I mean, if you truly listen he's intelligent, witty and takes his job seriously....oh yeah...and he thinks out of the box. He addresses us in a progressive way. By progressive I mean you don't have to wade through side-stepping bull s**t as we did for the 8 loooooooong years up till now.

I'm happy he's there and I wish people would let the man do his job. Meantime, Jon Stewart will keep us posted on all the real stuff. I love you Jon...in a manly way. And okay....I love Pres. Obama too.

Okay.....well....back to cartoon land.

I'm just sayin'

No comments: