Monday, July 13, 2009

Random favorite words

When I was a kid, I used to love to play on my grandfather's old fashioned typewriter. This was the 70s, so it wasn't electric, but we loved it. I remember once how impressed I was he wrote to then, Governor Ronald Reagan on it.

I never knew what to type and at ten years old, I definitely wasn't fast. But I used to love to make lists of the things I loved, and oddly enough, things I still love today. What I enjoyed was how certain words looked in typewritten form in black ink. As I look back on what it was I typed, I realized it's things that are still part of my life in one form or another. This is the list of those random words, just for my own personal fun. I seem to recall the italics to show SPEED, but it could just be my IMAGINATION. Indulge me.

cartoon, UFO, flying saucer, space ship, Batman, space, robot, superhero, SUPER, animated, impossible, monster, groovy, outer space, zombie, island, comic books, tazmania, Bugs Bunny, Hanna-Barbera, television, Walt Disney, Mickey Mouse, MOUSE, color, BATMAN, SUPERMAN, Superman, cartoon character, COMIC, professor, scientist, Bible, pool, fun, FUN, crazy, CrAzY, CRAZY, crazy. cRaZy, Tom Terrific, fantastic, science fiction, Charlie Rose, coloring book, paint, crayon, Crayola, SPACE, Clark Kent, Bruce Wayne, Spiderman, tarantula, book, BOOK, zoink, ZOINKS, POW!, Whammo!, puppy, jet, dog, god, GOD, supercalifragilisticexpeealidocius, dictionary, marsian, Martian, creepy crawlers, halloween, Santa Claus, mask, costume, Charles Christopher Rose, Flintstone, frizbee, cereal, Kelloggs, prize, surprise, present, package, secret, Secret, Secret Squirrel, Cracker Jack, candy bar, grandmother, grandaddy, C-H-A-R-L-I-E R-O-S-E, television, BOZO, Bozo, clown, wacky, snowman, create, zoom, ZOOM, Z-O-O-M! POP! BAM! ZOWIE! GHOST, ghost, glow, glow-in-the-dark, paint, orange, Orange, Yellow, brown, Green, Batmobile, Robin, fly, mountain, sea, ocean, Ocean, Vacaville, captain, Captain, CARTOON, add, ADD, scooter, SCOOBY, SCUBA, ACME, ROAD RUNNER, XXXXXXxXxXxXxXxOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO.

No comments: